One of the most modern car terminals in Europe is currently being built on an area of approx. 70,000 m². The procedures implemented will not only reach the ECG standards in force today, but will exceed them in parts.
The terminal will offer 24/7 operations and has the following infrastructure connections:
– direct motorway access A19
– double rail tracks with 600 m each
– 2 x double ramps for rail loading/unloading from 2 trains simultaneously
– 2 x direct access to sea-berths with 14 m draught
– 4 x Baltic Sea ferry connections directly accessible
The requirements for future services at the terminal have already been taken into account at the planning stage. If needed they can be implemented at shortest notice.
The terminal area is extendable through options for future areas.
We would be pleased to present the terminal and its services to you directly and invite you to visit us at any time – please do not hesitate to contact us.
of petrol, diesel oil and AdBlue.